Active@ Boot Disk - File Recovery
Active@ File Recovery utility allows you to recover data after deleting, formatting or a loss of partitions on a hard drive. It will also undelete files that was accidentally deleted or corrupted by disk failure.
- Recovers files from deleted, damaged, formatted or reformatted partitions
- IDE, ATA, SCSI and floppy disks are supported
- NTFS, NTFS5, NTFS+EFS, FAT12, FAT16, FAT32 file systems are supported
- Support long file names and local language (non-English) file names
- Recovery of compressed, encrypted (EFS) and fragmented files on NTFS
- Supports Hardware RAID Arrays and Software RAID Volumes