1.3 Downloading Active@ Boot Disk
You must perform these operations on a separate computer that has a healthy hard drive and access to the Internet.
To download Active@ Boot Disk:
- On the Internet, navigate to http://www.LiveCD.com.
- To download Active@ Boot Disk (Win Edition), click the Buy Now! link and follow the procedure for paying.
- To download the 10-day Demo version, click the Download link.
- You may save the file to a folder on your machine or you may run the file directly from the Internet folder.
- The install wizard steps you through pages to agree to the terms of the license and determine the destination folder.
- In the Select Components page, for assistance with writing Active@ Boot Disk to a bootable CD, DVD or USB mass storage device, select the Active@ Boot Disk Creator check box.
- After Active@ Boot Disk has been successfully
installed, select the Run Active@ Boot Disk Creator check box and click
Continue with the next section 1.3.1.