3.5.2 Setting Preferences for the Utility
When you start Active@ HEX Editor, the default view shows the Info Pane on the left and the editing pane on the right, with a Status Pane across the bottom. You may change the default configuration of the workspace so that it opens with your custom settings each time.
To change Active@ HEX Editor default options:
- In Active@ HEX Editor, click Preferences. The Preferences dialog box appears.
- You may show or hide the Status Pane at the bottom
of the workspace:
- To hide the Status Pane, clear the Show Status pane check box.
- To show the Status Pane, select the Show Status pane check box.
- You may
show or hide the Info pane on the left of the
- To hide the Info pane, clear the Show Info pane check box.
- To show the Info pane, select the Show Info pane check box.
- To change the default size of the font in the editing pane, select a size from the Font size drop-down list.
- To show only selected values in the Data Inspector:
- Select the check box next to each value that you want to display.
- Clear the check box next to values that you do not want to display.